Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Challenge Has Been Rescheduled

This evening I discovered that one of the Wahsatch Shooter's Association Range board members, and person that I had coordinated this event with, had passed earlier this week.  A memorial for him will be held during the same time as our event was posted and thus the range will not be available.

After a few phone calls we have been able to reschedule the event for April 21st at 9:00 am.  For those of you that have signed up, please send me an email letting me know that you are aware of the change and if you will be able to attend the new day and time.

This is an unfortunate change but we are looking forward to pulling off a fun event.  Thank you for your understanding.  I hope we still get everyone out that wanted to come.

As usual, let me know if you have any other questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment