Saturday, October 20, 2012

Utah Mosin Nagant Challenge часть вторая - The Results

What a great time!  I think I can speak for everyone and say that we all had fun.  For those of you who weren't able to make it...you missed out.  The second Utah Mosin Nagant Challenge was successful and we have a new champion.

With 149 points our winner is.................

Aaron Ozminski

Some mighty fine shooting.  I think Phase 4 really came into play this year.  Here are the final scores.

Scott N 136
Justin B 135
Greg C 133
Kim B 130
Tom C 112
Justin F 112
Rick N 106
Jarom X 104
Liz J 95
Todd F 81
Andy J 59

Thanks again to everyone for coming out and to Troy our awesome RO.  If you have any good pictures or video you would like to share please send them over.  I wasn't able to get too many but here are a few shots along with my view of the big finale.  Poor pumpkins.





No comments:

Post a Comment